Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do Girls Give Boys Wedgies How Do I Get Rid Of My Addiction To Fat Guy Wedgies? (GUYS ONLY) (GIRLS DON'T GET INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)?

How do I get rid of my addiction to fat guy wedgies? (GUYS ONLY) (GIRLS DON'T GET INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)? - do girls give boys wedgies

The first time I have a fat child, a song on Sunday, bringing tighty whiti (because I like 12 or 13 years). It is also something bigger than me, and in the 7th or 8 Class. It is also stronger than me, and it seems difficult, too. He is my cousin. I am a student in the 9th, and I wear boxers. After I gave him a song of Sunday, I can not think of another song from him Sunday, because it leads whiti tighty. Please help. (This is just for kids!)

4 comments:

don't ask me while I'm t said...

Leaving interest rates Lingerie psud.

Rambo said...

My friend in these dark moments of his career, which really only two possibilities:

1. Oscar Wilde said: "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield it ".... give their addiction, then "Go ahead, drop, drink what was done to satisfy their natural thirst. coffee, but then probably after one day and turn on the news and read of a man recently arrested and tried by a court; to try to give a wedgie Kevin James.

2. Search for a new hobby. play French horn. learn to play the kazoo. bring peeps .... Please, anything but the dependence wedgie fat guy!

e w said...

Grow up! The intimidation and contemptuous behavior.

Goose said...

They are more of this obsession, when you're done the wrong person and got a beating ...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Belle candles belle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree